Children's Dentistry in Richmond Hill & Toronto
Developing good oral habits during childhood is crucial for the lifelong maintenance of healthy and attractive teeth. During a children’s dental appointment, our dentist may run a primary examination of their teeth and gums, a dental cleaning with topical fluoride, or an introduction to an oral hygiene routine that can be performed at home. Learning preventative care helps towards maintaining healthy and happy smiles.
During your child's first visit, the dentist will:
- Examine their mouth, teeth, and gums.
- Evaluate adverse habits like thumb-sucking.
- Check to see if they need fluoride.
- Teach you about cleaning their teeth and gums.
- Suggest a schedule for regular dental visits.
Book an appointment with our children's dental team at Dufferin Vaughan Dental Centre today for a thorough examination of your child's dental health. We always welcome new patients from Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Maple, Thornhill, Woodbridge, and adjoining communities.